New guy

Welcome to PocketShip.net! This bulletin board is for builders of the Chesapeake Light Craft-John C. Harris "PocketShip" design, a 15-foot micro cruiser sailboat built from a kit or plans.

For more information on PocketShip, click here: http://www.clcboats.com/pocketship

This site gathers PocketShip builders in one place. Here you can share photos, tips, questions, and---eventually---your sailing adventures in PocketShip! CLC will also post design updates and tips here as they come up.

We'll try to knock down spam as quickly as possible.

Moderator: John C. Harris

Forum rules
Spam or commercial posts will be deleted.
This is a civil forum: no flames or drunken tirades.
Please stay on-topic.
PocketShip's Web Page: http://www.clcboats.com/pocketship
If you need CLC customer service: http://www.clcboats.com/forms/contact_us.html
We'll try to delete spam as soon as it appears.

Re: New guy

Postby Pascal on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:35 am

Few more pictures....trying to finish for a possible launch next Sunday. The boat name will be : Naoned
The name of my hometown translated in native Britanny language.. :)
Pascal

Postby Pascal on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:28 pm

It took almost 1 year to built this wonderful cruiser....we launched it today and Sheri did a great presentation to Neptune ....great champagne...the result was really low wind so we were able to practice our sailing skill...so much fun..cannot wait for the next time..Thank you CLCboat for a great product and very professional approach to all stupid questions. :) this was a great day...I actually built this boat....first one ever....lot of work but so much fun....thanks to all....I put some pictures
on the blog..enjoy.
Pascal

Postby Pascal on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Just wanted to share these pictures on a beautiful fall day on the Potomac... :P
Pascal

Postby jwv630 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Hey Pascal:

Boat looks just beautiful! Many congrats. Yes, it was glorious on the Bay this week. I was boating (24' Sea Ray) in Middle River yesterday; made ya glad to be alive. I finally got the keel straightened out on my Pocketship thanks to the guys at CLC; and will be pouring lead next week. Would love to see your Pocketship sometime. I'm in the Lutherville, Md area; just north of Towson.

Jimmy V
jwv630

Postby Pascal on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Let me know when you want to come I will be happy to show it to you . The best way would be to go sailing but the day are getting really cold....My email [email protected] let set up some time to chat... :)
Pascal

Postby Pascal on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:20 am

I cannot stop doing the Pocketship thing.....I had to do a mini Naoned. If this keep up I may have to start a new one .... :oops:
Pascal

Postby Pascal on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Happy new year to all builders. :P
http://petitbateaux-boat.blogspot.com/
Pascal

Postby jwv630 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Hey Pascal:

The Pocketship model really looks great! Best wishes to you also. Looking forward to getting together in 2012 to see your PS and chat.

Warm regards,
Jimmy V
jwv630

Postby Pascal on Tue May 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Some pictures form the Woodenboat regatta in Rock Hall. Thanks to Pete McCrary for these pictures. 3 Pocketships were there. Mine Naoned, Pete's Tattoo and CLC Pocketship....not much wind but lots of fun.
Pascal

Postby jwv630 on Wed May 23, 2012 8:58 am

Pascal:

Sorry I missed the event. I was with my son on his cub scout camping trip. Hey, no pictures were attached to your entry....

Best wishes,
Jimmy Vitale
jwv630

PreviousNext

Return to PocketShip Forum