I need to sell my plans.

Welcome to PocketShip.net! This bulletin board is for builders of the Chesapeake Light Craft-John C. Harris "PocketShip" design, a 15-foot micro cruiser sailboat built from a kit or plans.

For more information on PocketShip, click here: http://www.clcboats.com/pocketship

This site gathers PocketShip builders in one place. Here you can share photos, tips, questions, and---eventually---your sailing adventures in PocketShip! CLC will also post design updates and tips here as they come up.

We'll try to knock down spam as quickly as possible.

Moderator: John C. Harris

Forum rules
Spam or commercial posts will be deleted.
This is a civil forum: no flames or drunken tirades.
Please stay on-topic.
PocketShip's Web Page: http://www.clcboats.com/pocketship
If you need CLC customer service: http://www.clcboats.com/forms/contact_us.html
We'll try to delete spam as soon as it appears.

I need to sell my plans.

Postby Bagneaux on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:59 am

My doctor told me Monday, that due to health reasons, I should not build the Pocketship for which I have been planning and gathering materials. I need to sell my plans, 25 yards of 50", 6 oz. fiberglass cloth, and an 11 lb. box of filleting blend. I am devastated since I have just completed building a shop in which to build the boat and this boat was a long time dream. I have also just purchased lots of tools such as a new electric planer. Please let me know if you are interested. I will sell all (including planer) for $350 plus shipping.
Bagneaux
Ruston, LA
Bagneaux

OR will sell separately

Postby Bagneaux on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:27 pm

any of the above. Please make an offer.
Bagneaux

Re: I need to sell my plans.

Postby BrentK on Fri May 01, 2009 1:35 am

I'm interested in your plans...will send you a PM off the board. BK
BrentK

Postby Michael Bragg on Sun May 03, 2009 11:46 am

Sorry to hear that you will not be able to build your boat. I've been dreaming of building one for years and con only begin this year. I know how hard it must be to give up your dream.
If your situation does not improve then get in touch. I am ordering the kit so I do not need the plans but if the materials and tools do not sell when you sell the plans drop me an e-mail and we will see if we can work something out. My email is [email protected].
Michael
Michael Bragg

Postby dleopalmerd on Wed May 06, 2009 11:59 am

Do you still have the plans,etc for sale? I thought we were neighbors since I live in Beaumont TX, only 1 hour from LA.Then I looked up Ruston..... Please let me know what you have for sale. Good luck with the doctors. [email protected] or Daniel Palmer,409-899-4312 Thanks
dleopalmerd

Postby Bagneaux on Wed May 06, 2009 1:25 pm

I am sending you an email.
Bagneaux

Postby rmk on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Bagneaux wrote:My doctor told me Monday, that due to health reasons, I should not build the Pocketship for which I have been planning and gathering materials. I need to sell my plans, 25 yards of 50", 6 oz. fiberglass cloth, and an 11 lb. box of filleting blend. I am devastated since I have just completed building a shop in which to build the boat and this boat was a long time dream. I have also just purchased lots of tools such as a new electric planer. Please let me know if you are interested. I will sell all (including planer) for $350 plus shipping.
Bagneaux
Ruston, LA

Are the plans still available? I realize you posted this about 3 or 4 weeks ago, but I just joined the system.
rmk

Postby Bagneaux on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:42 pm

I have sent you a private message.
Bagneaux

Return to PocketShip Forum